UKFast understands our situation and that of our clients and how important it is to us that we deliver on our promises. From a customer service point, they're excellent.
With your own dedicated hardware, you'll power as many virtual machines as you want, in any configuration you require. And, whenever you choose, you can scale up or scale down with ease.
With Private eCloud you also benefit from our 100% network uptime guarantee, one hour hardware replacement, and 24/7/365 support from cloud experts.
What is private eCloud?
Put simply, private eCloud enables your business to do extraordinary things.
Designed, built and hosted in Great Britain, Private eCloud combines cutting-edge technology with a dedicated, passionate team of experts, giving you peace of mind so you can focus on your core business.
Knowing that security, reliability, availability and performance are crucial to you, we've developed a private cloud using world-class technology from Cisco, 3PAR and VMware. And you won't have to worry about your data security, because we safeguard it in our ISO-accredited data centres. What's more, your solution sits behind a Cisco ASA firewall, as standard.
Trust and reassurance are also essential, so think of us an extension of your IT team. Our award-winning UK-based engineers work to support you round-the-clock.
All this, and it even reduces your capital expenditure. You can avoid the hardware, software and upgrade costs that typically come with physical kit, and the headaches too!
Why is eCloud awesome?
Because we build in redundancy, Private eCloud enables your business to achieve maximum uptime, while Cisco UCS blades ensure exceptional performance.
FULL THROTTLEWe don't skimp on performance, which is why you'll get dedicated hardware. We know that when the technology is right for you, your Cisco UCS nodes will outperform any dedicated server solution.
Your dedicated SAN means you can safely store all your data and virtual machines, giving a fully-redundant solution, with no single point of failure. Plus, with our multiple transit carriers you'll benefit from a 100% network uptime promise.
We can even take your Private eCloud and host it across two different data centres, with the flick of the switch.
PEACE OF MIND
Whenever you need us, you have direct access to our highly qualified UK-based, support engineers 24/7/365. You can even upgrade to our Enterprise SLA and you'll be guaranteed a 15 minute response, and one-hour hardware replacement.
Rest assured that our ISO-accredited solutions are designed to safeguard your data: from our dedicated Cisco ASA firewall, to our purpose-built and wholly-owned data centres, your data is protected and only stored here in the UK.
eCloud enables you to simplify your disaster recovery strategy. By creating our own software layer within the technology, we can test DR failover seamlessly, without interruption to your business.
Under the Bonnet
Private eCloud combines three layers of technology, expert cloud support and MyUKFast to put you in control:
- Abstracted hardware layer, enabled by Cisco UCS server profiles, allows for simple, fast migration and online resource expansion
- 10Gb/s connectivity for every blade server
- Highly expandable blades - due to high bandwidth bus interconnect from the mezzanine card system, enabling third party card integration .i.e Fusion IO
- Dedicated fibre channel infrastructure for each UCS pod
- Redundant modular pod-based architecture results in discrete isolated failure domains mitigating risk
- Component redundancy allows any element to fail without any impact to your solution
- N+3 power redundancy across all Cisco UCS blades.
- eCloud uses our bespoke cloud orchestrator allowing us to rapidly respond to customers by rolling out any feature required
- Off-the-shelf vendor orchestrators restrict the use of features and are slow to respond to the needs of customers
- Vendor agnostic due to our own orchestration
- Freedom to use any hardware required
- Automate and manage the build process in its entirety
- Allows for automatic server provisioning, virtual machine and storage resources, this feature also manages the automatic customisation of the guest OS
- The automation process also includes the automatic creation of the relevant database records in our in-house management systems.
- Tier 1 storage from your choice of vendor Dell, 3PAR, NetApp and EMC
- Vendor agnostic storage platforms
- Network topology segregation
- Full end-to-end fabric design
- High bandwidth connectivity
The virtualisation platform uses VMware ESXi technology. All VMware management hypervisors and VMs are launched on separate physical servers outside the UCS environment. This, combined with our modular pod-based architecture and segmented management, allows for disaster recovery and auto-deployment in the event of failure.
As a leading VMware Premier Partner, we offer bespoke client solutions, to enable enhanced agility and resilience for business operations.
MyUKFast - Your Control
Manage your eCloud preferences through your dedicated MyUKFast control panel, which offers a scalable and flexible service, enabling you to make any changes, as and when required.
- eCloud Control
- Scale virtual machine resources
- Reboot virtual machine
- Create/delete VMs
- Add hardware nodes
- Burst hardware resources
- View your eCloud usage and statistics
- Access priority support system
Read some of our clients' eCloud success stories.
UKFast's private cloud means we can grow and grow without having to change platform. We have the flexibility and the performance we need, when we need it.
Without UKFast, Quiddi wouldn't be the success it is. We have the reliability of dedicated hosting with the flexibility of cloud.
The Next Steps
Yep, I'm interested
NOT READY TO MAKE A DECISION?
So now you know that eCloud private is the right solution for you, why not get in touch? Speak to one of our friendly, cloud geniuses by giving us a call on 0208 045 4945.
No problem, simply fill in your details and we'll tell you everything you need to know about eCloud Private
Get in touch today
Call 0208 045 4945 or request more information