Plesk Server Hosting
Take Advantage of Plesk Hosting
We have partnered with Parallels to deliver Plesk Panel - a leading tool for managing your Windows or Linux solution.
Parallels Plesk Panel provides an intuitive user interface to simplify your server access, so whatever your level of expertise, you can easily manage, configure and update your server.
With multiple levels of administration access, Parallels Plesk Panel is amarket leading control panel, ensuring security and flexibility for every organisation.
What Can I Manage with Plesk?
With Plesk hosting you can manage all aspects of your solution including:
- Files: Backups and advanced FTP
- Databases: Manage and create both MySQL and Microsoft SQL database servers
- Web traffic statistics
- Emails: Webmail, forwarders and autoresponders
- Disk space and Bandwidth
- Domains: Subdomains, parked domains and add-ons
- Auto-install software
There are also various add-ons available for your Plesk hosting solution, including the popular Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack Add-On. This add-on allows for server support, a multi-level help desk as well asSpamAssasin and other popular features, favoured by many clients for business hosting.
Plesk Control Panel Access Levels
- Client/Reseller: High level login account where users are granted domain creation rights and can administer to groups of domains using a single login.
- Domain owner: These are domain owner accounts with predetermined permissions and interface access for single domain administration.
- Mail user: This is the final tier individual mail account access which allows the user to log in to their own private interface and manage passwords, spam filters, anti-virus settings and much more.