MyUKFast, your unique client portal, gives you total control of your UKFast servers. From MyUKFast you can monitor and manage each element of your solution to maximise its efficiency and performance.
By logging into your account you can:
- Monitor and manage your UKFast servers with our suite of reporting tools. View real-time graphs for bandwidth and capacity threshold monitoring (memory, cpu, drive space). You can see your reboot history, packets per second and backup history, giving you the information that you need to maximise your servers' performance.
- Access the Priority Support System to send, secure and track your support requests in real time.
- Dynamically change your DNS settings including A-name, C-name, text entries and reverse DNS settings.
- Register and transfer domain names in an instant.
- Secure your MyUKFast portal with full control access levels for each contact. Only users authorised by you have access to your billing and server reporting areas, ensuring that you have total control over your solution and access to it.
- View and manage your account. Request a copy invoice, view your billing history, set up a direct debit or pay an invoice quickly and simply.
- Manage your firewall rules.
Your MyUKFast also gives you access to our School of Hosting resource, where you can learn about everything hosting from ADSL to ZIP. Within this knowledge hub you can learn about:
- Learn about the hosting industry and how to maximise your solution's performance with our video library featuring industry experts and training videos
- Discover more about hosting with our whitepapers, offering in-depth analysis and research
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends with our blogs and news releases
- Our A to Z of hosting gives you an essential glossary guide to hosting jargon helping you to understand your solution better.
We understand that online security is a key concern for anyone operating on the internet which is why we ensure that your MyUKFast is protected by the highest level of security available.
We have obtained SAQ validation type 5, the highest level of PCI-DSS compliance, for the infrastructure that is hosting your company information and billing details - so you can rest assured that your data is protected at all times.
Login and continuous use of the portal is carried out over a 2048 bit encryption providing the very best protection for your activity.