Our Hosting Network
Our sophisticated self-healing network provides the finest conditions for server hosting. Built for redundancy, speed and security, our UK-based, enterprise-grade data centres deliver fast and fail-safe routes to the Internet.
Benefits of Hosting on Our Network:
- 10GBps dual fibre connections
- State of the art, secure data centres
- Multiple Transit Links
- 5 x 1Gb & 3 x 100Mb Peering points
- Advanced server monitoring
- Intelligent routing of bandwidth
- Port monitoring
- Real-time visual traffic graphs
- SMS advanced alert system.
Our Advanced Network Connections
- We guarantee 100% network uptime and ultimate speed through our network. Designed for resiliency our data centres are directly connected by multiple links with Telehouse North and East coming from different Telcos. This is backed up by a dual fibre ring encompassing Telehouse and Redbus.
- We only partner with the leading infrastructure companies. In every regional Point of Presence (POP), we include Juniper and Cisco to provide a continuous unaffected service; this means we can continue even if there a total loss of a router and/or circuit.
- For additional resilience each POP has a redundant UPS system and two independent UPS's feeding the equipment. So should either UPS fail your connectivity will not be affected. Each POP also has emergency generator backup so we are guaranteed never to suffer a power outage.
- We have 250+ peering arrangements in place, so we can provide the very best in network connectivity for your solution.
- London has significant duplication of connectivity spread over 4x Juniper routers and a total of six Cisco routers in five different buildings connected by dedicated dark fibre. We can tolerate the failure of several devices without it being service affecting, so your server hosting is not disturbed.
- Manchester also has Juniper M7i routers in each location, backed up by Cisco7200s. And each building is connected by dedicated dual fibre and a 10GB connection.
- Extensive round the clock monitoring of our network routers, circuits and power provide our engineers with early warning alert signals via email, SMS and web interfaces ensuring we have professional on hand expertise 24 hours a day.
Find out more about our hosting network
call 0208 045 4945 or
Request more information >