Server Hosting Network
The UKFast multi-10g network includes multi-homing to provide the definitive optimised conditions for server hosting. Built for redundancy, speed and security, our UK-based, enterprise-grade data centres deliver fast and fail-safe routes to the Internet.
With UKFast data centres located in multiple locations through the North-West of England, connected to multiple transit and peering connections we can guarantee both 100% network uptime and high-performance.
Why host on Our Network:
- 10GBps diverse fibre connections
- State of the art, secure data centres
- Multiple Transit Links
- 5 x 1Gb & 2 x 100Mb Peering points
- Advanced server monitoring
- Intelligent routing of bandwidth
- Port monitoring
- Real-time visual traffic graphs
- SMS advanced alert system
- Hands-on data centre support
Our Advanced Network Connections:
- 100% NETWORK UPTIME & ULTIMATE NETWORK SPEED GUARANTEED
Designed for resilience, our data centres are directly connected by multiple links with Telehouse North and East coming from different Telcos. This is backed up by a dual fibre ring encompassing Telehouse and Redbus.
- MULTIPLE TRANSIT LINKS FROM NUMEROUS SUPPLIERS Our suppliers include AboveNet, Global Crossing, Level 3 and Cogent. Each and every one of these suppliers has been selected for their global reach and reliability.
- NO SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE
Reliable peering strategy combined with state-of-the-art Cisco hardware, ensuring a network with no single point of failure. We also have peering arrangements in place with LINXP, LONAPP, LIPEX and IX Manchester.
- CORE EQUIPMENT & SERVICES RUN BELOW 50% CAPACITY
This allows bursts in traffic and network spikes to take place with no effect on our clients, so you are always equipped to handle increased visitors.
- WE ONLY PARTNER WITH LEADING INFRASTRUCTURE PROVIDERS
In every regional Point of Presence (POP), we include Cisco hardware to provide a continuous unaffected service; this means we can continue even if there a total loss of a router and/or circuit.
- HIGHLY RESILIENT & REDUNDANT
For additional resilience each POP has a redundant UPS system and two independent UPS's feeding the equipment. So should either UPS fail your connectivity will not be affected. Each POP also has emergency generator backup so we are guaranteed never to suffer a power outage.
- ROUND-THE-CLOCK MONITORING OF NETWORK ROUTES, CIRCUITS & POWER
This monitoring provides our engineers with early warning alert signals via email, SMS and web interfaces ensuring we have professional on hand expertise 24 hours a day.
Get in touch today
Call 0208 045 4945 or request more information